Need Some Rubber in your Life?
We've got bands in 8 different sizes for all your workout needs. Just choose the weapon of your choice and we'll send it to you pronto, courtesy of Amazon.
Each order comes with one single band of the size you choose. If you want multiple bands of the same size or of different sizes, just add those puppies to your cart before you checkout.
Want to know what these bad boy bands can do for you? How about this:
- Do more pull-ups = great party trick
- Get stronger (lift small cars with ease)
- Increase mobility & flexibility (be like pretzel - the shape, not the fact that it snaps under pressure)
- Get fit on the go (who doesn't want to get some curls in the hotel room before heading out?)
Here's a little help picking out the right bands all the way from the teeny tiny yellow band to the beefy heavy grey band:
- Yellow (3-30lbs): Stretching & mobility
- Red (5-50lbs): Stretching & mobility + resistance training (curls, shoulder presses, pushups)
- Black (10-60lbs): Resistance training (curls, shoulder presses, pushups)
- Purple (25-80lbs): Pull-ups (body weight less than 150lbs) + resistance training
- Green (50-120lbs): Pull-ups (body weight between 150lbs - 175 lbs) + resistance training (bench press, squats, deadlift)
- Blue (60-150lbs): Pull-ups (body weight between 175lbs - 225lbs) + resistance training (bench press, squats, deadlift)
- Orange (70-170lbs): Pull-ups (body weight over 225lbs) + heavy resistance training (squats, deadlift, and other power lifts)
- Grey (80-200lbs): Serious resistance training + pulling 18 wheelers
Ready to rock? Click the old "Add to Cart"? button at the top (one band of your chosen size per order).